Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gone Home

My Friends,

I am back home in Western New York for the funeral of a beloved friend. Sharon Foxton went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, July 1, 2008. She was a loving wife and mother of my two friends, Mindy and Keith Jr., and wife to her husband Keith. She was one of my Mom's best girlfriends. Sharon always took care of others first and made you feel like family. She was God's love to those around her and she will be missed.

Sharon had open heart surgery the day of my D and C (June 9). She went back into the hospital on Saturday, June 28 with complications from Pneumonia and fluid retention around her lungs. She was a giver to the end. As an organ donor, she was able to give life to people she didn't even know.

I'll be sure to post when I can.

Love,
Rigel

No comments:

Post a Comment