Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fan-TAB-u-lous!

I don't think I spilled the beans to my general audience yet so here goes! ...I passed my Elementary Ed. praxis 2 exams! That's right...as soon as I complete my student teaching in the spring...I'm on the market baby. And between now and then...I'm studying for my middle school and high school English licensing exams. I want to be well-rounded when I finally hit the job market.

So in my immediate future, I must concentrate on completeing my student teaching application, acquiring my faculty references and praying about where I might be placed, that my placement would be where the Lord wants me to be, where He can best use me and where I can grow and learn as a teacher. I pray that he will give me a good cooperating teacher and that I would gain some good experience and be afforded opportunities to find a wonderful teaching job or at least a long term sub opportunity. I'm really interested in a foot in the door in a good district.

One step at a time!

3 comments:

  1. AMEN! I'll be praying along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Congrats Girl!!! :D btw... I miss talking to you- we need to go out or get together sometime!! Maybe we'll have you guys over for the next Elite XC Fight Night- July 26th. Check your calender & let me know if you guys can come! :D ttys (hopefully!!)

    ReplyDelete