Sunday, November 18, 2007

Results and Future Goals

The results are in:

Turkey Trot 5K: I met my goal of jogging the entire race! I finished in around 32 minutes. I say 32 because I didn't see the clock when I finished but I was able to estimate based on the times of friends that finished around me...so I was running about a 10 minute mile, which is good for me!!!! I have to say, I'm really glad that I did this. This was my first registered race. It felt good to participate and great to finish.

Boot camp: I also finished my first 10 weeks of boot camp. I plan on signing up again in January. I have lost 10 pounds and 8 inches in 10 weeks. I started in a size 14 and in a size 12 now. I have about 30 more pounds to lose until I am down to my goal weight of 160 lbs. I may only get down to 165, but even that would be OK as long as it's muscle weight.

In order to make my boot camp experience successful for next session, I need to:

1. Watch what I eat over the holidays and get regular exercise
2. Maintain a more disciplined diet during next session
3. Make sure I push myself hard each class I attend

It's great to see progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment