Thursday, November 8, 2007

OK, so I didn't go on the run...but....

Yes! I'm afraid it's true. I got home from school last night at 10:30 p.m. and my body was sore and I said, I am NOT getting up at 4:30 to run in the cold tomorrow. I'm glad that I didn't. I had a night of tossing and turning and didn't fall asleep until after midnight. I'm still sore this morning, but I got on the scale this morning and I've lost another 2 lbs.

The real test will be when I go to two doctors' appointments today and get on their scales. I have weighed myself consistently on my scale and according to MY scale, I've now lost 10 lbs. I have officially lost 10 lbs doing boot camp and being more careful about what I eat!

I'm sad that I didn't go running, but not really that sad. I'm one of those people that needs restful sleep, and I didn't get it. Plus, I hate being cold... I don't know what I'm going to do for next session of boot camp. It runs through the cold winter months, and they DO go outsides sometimes. Did I say I HATE being cold?

4 comments:

  1. WOOOO HOOOO!!! 10 lbs is AWESOME!! :D Congrats!! Don't worry about being outside for the next session. It's only bad until you get moving. They keep you moving enough so that you don't mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG- you're it!!!

    See my blog... must list 7 odd/unusual/fun facts about yourself & then tag 7 others by leaving comments for them!! :D Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's ok, Rige!
    10 lbs....you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm all about a good night's rest. And, I'm NOT all about running. So, the fact that you even considered getting up early to run is pretty impressive to me.

    Congrats on the weight loss! I'm sure that once you start working out, you won't even notice the cold!

    YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete