Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Platoon Run

I'm going on a Platoon Run tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous. I'm worried about getting left behind, but a fellow recruit has offered support and encouragement that I can do it and that I won't get left behind. That's good news!

I'm also anticipating with trepidation that it's going to be cold and that it might be raining when I'm running through the muck. I HATE being cold, just like I HATE being too hot. Cold makes seemingly every muscle in me contract and cringe. I just KNOW I'll get a cold too, and I double HATE being sick. Ugh.

It's also going to be a longer distance than I've run before (probably 4 miles). I'll almost certainly be walking part of that trek. Between now and then I need to find some warmer snivel gear to run in.

Peace,
Rigel

1 comment:

  1. nothing like positive thoughts on something good for your body, especially that you are paying for.

    JM

    ReplyDelete