Monday, November 5, 2007

3 Miles and a 5 K Registration

Today I accomplished two amazing things in my weight loss battle. #1 is that I jogged three miles without stopping! I was unable to complete it in 30 minutes, but I finished the 12 laps around the track at Penndale without stopping and THAT was my goal for today.

#2. I registered online for my first 5K race. On November 17th at 10 a.m. I will be running the Turkey Trot at Fischer's Park in Towamencin. I will also be graduating from my first 10 weeks of Boot Camp in the Dr. Drill Instructor Program. I am super excited!

I'm going shopping on Black Friday with my Aunt Jenny and my Mom. I'm very excited. It's time for some new clothes baby!

Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY! I'm very impressed with your run today! I'd like to get around the block without stopping (and it's not a very big block!)


    Good luck in the Turkey trot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome Rigel - way to go.
    (I'm also jealous...i so badly need to lose some weight!)

    ReplyDelete