Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today, I Run

Today, I run. It's gorgeous outside. Jeff is working the trifecta (all three jobs) and I'm going running, because I can. I will glorify God as I am able and put one foot in front of the other and discipline myself.

My life is a gift, and one which I must use gratefully, and wisely. The wise part shouldn't be of the donkey variety, but of the respectable kind...the God-kind. In my imperfect way, I will be worshiping the Lord and accepting his will for my life as I seek to bring glory to His name, in whatever capacity I am able, whether or not that involves having babies.

Today, I run. Tomorrow will take care of itself, as the Lord provides. My job is not to question why, only to be thankful for the provision of the Lord. Today, I have my health. Today, I can hug and kiss my husband and be thankful for his companionship, and that I am a child of the Most High God.

Thank you God for your provision in my life and your many blessings. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank you for loving me despite all my many flaws and for providing for your child and servant who wavers in her faith. I am thankful that you are faithful to love me, even when I am wayward. I pray that you would draw me to yourself and bring me back into right fellowship with you. Thank you for shepherding me and helping me to grow to be more like you. I love you Lord Jesus.

-Rigel

No comments:

Post a Comment