Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One of My Biggest Fears

One of my biggest fears is dying alone. I'm already worried about not being surrounded by people that love me, if I am to get old and die some long, lingering death from an illness. I'm worried that I won't have children and grandchildren by my bed side (because we're having trouble getting preggers).

I could just die suddenly in an accident and not have told the people I care about how much I love them, and all the wonderful things I think of them and see in them.

Today I will call and tell someone I love them and why they are special to me. Today I will be thankful for the people in my life that God has given to me and I will try and bring him glory, for as long as I have, however, long that may be.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU! And if you call me, I promise to be there with you at your deathbed (provided, of course, I'm still alive! If not, I'll see you on the other side of the pearly gates!)

    ReplyDelete