Friday, May 9, 2008

Grilled Filet Mignon and Potatoes

Is your mouth watering yet? Last night my husband surprised me by cooking us dinner. And not just any dinner...a filet and yummy potatoes dinner, on the grill. I cannot tell you the number of the cloud that my tastebuds were on, but it was heavenly.

I went to work, did my training workout, and came home. He had marinated the meat and I knew what was coming, so I had some time before dinner to mow the lawn and hunger in anticipation of a marvelous dinner that my dear husband cooked for us on the grill.

I have never tasted a better piece of meat. It was tremendous! And although we can't afford to do that every night (I asked), I will savor the memory of that dinner for as long as I can. Sweet heavenly days!

No comments:

Post a Comment