Monday, October 29, 2007

When it Rains it Pours

Hello My Friends!!!!

I was in a fender bender on the way home from work on Jeff's b-day a week ago today. A big, black, pick-up truck rear ended a four door sedan that rear ended me. I thought I was OK, and then one day later...neck pain. I'm still dealing with it and the insurance companies. Not fun.

This weekend, Jeff and my father-in-law worked to replace our entire breaker box in the basement. This was an unexpected repair :) When Jeff was plugging in my heating pad for my neck, the outlet blew. When Jeff went to do the repair, he shut the power off in the house, did his thang...and then when he turned the main power to the house back on...it wouldn't STAY on. He dialed up his Dad and they set to work redoing the entire box. That project took most of the weekend. PTL I didn't have too much to throw out in the fridge.

Today, I go to see the chiropracter and Wed. I have an appointment to fix up the car, but I'm still dealing with the insurance companies and trying to figure out who's paying for what, and when. I request prayer for patience and discernment.

Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your troubles! I'll be praying for you! Congrats on the weight and inches lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, i just asked Jeff on his facebook if he'd gotten that ditch dug yet. Guess not, what with the power problems.

    were you hurt in the accident?

    rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rigel!
    man - what a pain, literally.
    hope you are doing ok, praying for you.

    ReplyDelete