Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I May be Crazy But....

Friends,

I ask you to pray with me as next week I add another 3 days with Dr. Drill to my exercise regiment. That's right...6 days a week, getting up at 4:30 a.m. to work out from 5:15 ish to 6:30 a.m.

Yes, I'm still in school and still working full time. May the good Lord give me strength! I'm anticipating feeling extra tired, and as a result, I will be open to irritability, mood swings etc. Pray for my husband for extra grace and love when dealing with me, and pray that I would respect him as I should.

I'll be at the Lansdale YMCA M,W,F and at the Hatfield Athletic Club T,Th, Sat. If you are in the area and interested in signing up contact Dr. Drill through his website at http://www.drdrillinstructor.com/ . This program is the best thing I have done for myself in years.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Rigel, yuck!! Well good luck, I need to get out more, but it's hard with little one. If you're thinking about babies definitely keep working out, pregnancy totally changes your body. Of course it's well worth it, but just very different. I'll be checking in on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you! I'm so proud of you - I know what an awesome commitment this is, especially with school and work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are my hero! I have no idea how you are doing all this - but I'm very proud of you.
    I agree with Jenn...once you have a baby, your body just isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete