Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jesus Loves Me

I sit here at the computer and hear the chimes from the church down the street chiming "Jesus Loves Me." The weather is gorgeous (again) and I feel organized and on top of things. It's unbelievable!!!

There is always something that could still be done, but right now, I'm enjoying the moment.

That's what life is for me...moments of remembrance. Those frames of time that remain etched in the reserves of your mind that you can call upon for hope, joy or strength in times of need. They may not be the actual truth in time, but they are representations never-the-less of what happened as you remember it having happened.

I think God gives us memories so that we remember what He has done for us...the storms and valleys he has brought us through, the times of want and plenty, the many blessings He gives us as a lasting reminder of His eternal love...all these things that are testimonies to His love for you and me.

Thank you God for sending Jesus as the sacrifice for our sins. Thanks for loving me despite of my ongoing sinfulness: my sometimes unlovable, troublesome and hypocritical nature. What did you ever see in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment