Thursday, September 13, 2007

Congrats to Eric


I want to "extend the right hand of fellowship" to my friend Eric the "Ridge Dog" of fitness for completing his personal trainer certification! YAY Eric!! This trophy is in your honor, but you can't take it with you. It's "symbolic."

So everyone else doesn't feel left out, I have some things to share! Eric sent me some cool links to check out. The articles these links lead to deal with the importance of sleep as it relates to weight loss.




Check them out all you people who are struggling to lose weight! I know I am.

1 comment:

  1. Ha - thanks Rigel.

    I definitely don't have all the answers, as no one does, but if you (or anyone out there) has any questions about working out let me know.

    Yeah - I can stand to lose a few pounds myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete