Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stupid


"Goooooossssshhhh!" Have you ever regretted doing a stupid thing? Have you ever woken up the next morning after doing something totally against your better judgement, but something at the time looked like a lot of fun, and ponder, "What was I thinking?!" I did.

Last night I went to see the new Transformers movie at 9 pm after having being awake since 6 a.m. or so. Waking up this morning I am exhausted and I have to go to work. It's going to be another pony tail hair-day. If that's the worst thing I've ever done and regretted I realize that I'm not doing so bad. I liked the movie, but I missed precious sleep.
At the time, I knew I was going to feel this way today. I've done this sort of thing before, only this time, I'm older, wiser, and I anticipated feeling like this today. On days like today, the coffee bean is my life saver.
I've been sitting here typing this post with my toothbrush poised in my mouth, half asleep, thinking about the movie Napoleon Dynamite and how he probably would have gone with Kip to see the Transformers movie too. Kip would have gone on about the "hot babes" and Napoleon would have told him to shut up. Great stuff! The stuff that exhausted day-dreams are made of....it's time for coffee. Have a great day! Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment