Monday, October 13, 2008

Working on My Paper


I'm digging into the trenches of academia and writing the first part of my paper that's due in a couple of weeks. The final product is due at the end of November. Argh. Academic writing....the bane of my existence. Week after week I tell myself, "Just a few more weeks until you are done with this class!"

Now half-way through the course, having had our project approved just today, I'm looking forward to conducting my interviews, and writing the rest of this paper, right after we finish our literature review. Good gravy...we're half-way there. It will feel good to be done.

Fatigue is my enemy. Completion of this project is my goal. Your prayers are appreciated!

I am totally fat and totally tense and totally ready to bust some heads. I'm stayin' off the roads and holing up in my house so that I don't take liberties with my non-existent license to kill.

This is Cornholio signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment