Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jewelry Jazz

Well...I didn't take pictures. I forgot the camera upstairs and I had already barricaded the stairs with guest chairs so I didn't try to go through the guests and through the show, up the stairs to locate the camera. We had fun though!

I served these yummy new appetizers from Pillsbury and I had a triple chocolate cake from Landis supermarkets. I hear that their secret ingredient to their cakes is Pillsbury cake mix or flour or something. The cake was really good. I'm glad I only had one piece and that I sent the rest home with my guests. The bad thing is, I bought donut holes for small group tonight and brought those popable devils home to roost...temporarily...until I ate most of them and threw the less favored ones in the trash.

I need to make friends with a gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment