Friday, August 3, 2007

Boot Camp




Well...I'm gonna do it. I'm signing up for boot camp. I'm tired of being out of shape and fat so I've decided to enroll in an exercise program run by an ex-marine. OOOO-RAH! Check it out: http://www.drdrillinstructor.com/ His name is Dr. Aaron Oberst and he's a chiropracter. The name of the program is Preventative Health Boot Camp and it's a ten-week program, running in the fall-winter and spring-summer. You attend three times a week from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. in Lansdale and soon in Hatfield. I'm very excited!

I've just gained so much weight being behind a desk and being back in school full-time. I've gotten lazy and lost self-discipline. I'm hoping that the team environment and exercising I'll get from boot camp will rekindle the flame inside of me to be the best I can be! Dang.

If I had the guts, I'd post before and after pictures. I hope he has an eating plan too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I want to exercise so badly, but by the time I have time, I'm exhausted from chasing the kids around. You would think chasing kids would qualify as exercise - it doesn't.

    Good luck with boot camp! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffet that body,run the race,dont get disqualified,OVERCOME.

    ReplyDelete