Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pampered Chef Extravaganza

So on Friday the 15th (THE DAY AFTER LAYOFF THURSDAY) I had my second annual Pampered Chef party. This was my first time as hostess with my consultant and now friend Erin Marks. She made three yummy desserts for my guests. Here's a shot of Erin and my sis-in-law Ruth holding one of the three deliciously devilish desserts we consumed. It's a giant cookie covered in strawberries, mango, cream cheese, coolwhip and drizzled with chocolate.

Close-up of my favorite dessert at the party....

Some of my party peeps....

Master chef...Erin ...showcasing the desserts....that's fruit salsa and chips, and a raspberry white chocolate trifle in addition to the giant cookie dessert thingy.

Friends from my ex-job! :) It was good to hang out with them.

We had a great time. Erin did a fabulous job, and I won a knife and got lots of money in free products. I'm closing the party tomorrow night and putting in my own order. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. I went to High School with Erin! We sang in the choir together and everything! Small world...

    ReplyDelete