Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Craziness

Well, everything is in the Lord's hands. There has been a deficit in the overall budget at work and there is a good chance I could lose my job within the next couple of weeks. It's not definite, but it's looking like the school is going to be trimming jobs and tightening it's belt.

Our Director of Development resigned on Monday and there will be a two-day board meeting next week when they will try and cut the budget back, and budget cuts mean they'll probably be sharpening the HR axe as well.

Please keep me in prayer, whether that means I try and beg into student teaching this fall or not, we'll see! God is in control!

3 comments:

  1. Scary stuff! I'll be praying for God's will to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted!!! Best wishes. Holla back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rigel- I hope things work out somehow. Maybe teaching in the Fall will be for the best, if you can swing it. We'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete