Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keurig Coffee Yum Yum



Last Christmas, my husband Jeff bought me a Keurig Elite coffee maker. It's their basic model. I really enjoy this machine. I can have my one cup of coffee in the morning and when I'm entertaining, everyone can have their own, personal cup of coffee (large or small). People who want decaf or flavored coffee can have it, and I don't have to brew two pots of coffee. Keurig uses K cups, little individual vacuum sealed coffee cups that you put into the maker and then the machine pierces the cup bottom and top and presses water through the cup very quickly to brew each individual cup. I get alot of use out of this machine!

I've found these machines in offices etc. and businesses have them for employees and customers. It's a neato gadget for coffee lovers. I first discovered Keurig a couple of years ago. My friend Katia has a Keurig coffee maker at home and when we'd come over to her and Greg's apt. I would enjoy having coffee out of Katia's wonderful machine! Jeff saw how much I liked it and the rest is history! If you like coffee you would really enjoy this machine.

I recently purchased this handy dandy little K cup carousel to hold my K cups for easier perusal. Isn't it nifty?

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment