Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ouchie....Cramping

So last night I got to hang with my girls at our Pampered Chef Team Meeting. It was really good to see Fretzie and Erinchenzo. Love them. There's something about being with girlfriends that takes the edge off my anxiety.

While I was there, I started cramping. Fretzie assured me she cramped with her pregnancies and from what I read on this message board cramping can be kind of normal. Some people say it's not, but I think they are talking about more severe pain than I was experiencing. Later that night, I woke up with horrible cramps, no blood, just what felt like horribly intense menstrual cramps that had me whimpering in bed. I got up and shuffled downstairs, and broke a ceramic trivet I've had since we got married as I was fumbling in my purse for the generic extra strength Tylenol. Took one of those, and fumbled back up to bed where I whimpered until the meds kicked and I could fall asleep. No blood this morning either.

Anyone know what these cramps are from? I have my blood work tomorrow morning with my pregnancy test.

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know about this, but I wanted you to know that I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cramps are really normal in the beginning of pregnancy....I felt them all the time, and was confused because I was having weird "period" cramps even though I was sure I was pregnant (before the positive test)...hang in there, Rigel. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete