Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HCG Shot

I had my TVU and bloodwork this morning. The nurse said my follicles grew and that my egg retrieval will be Friday at 9:15 a.m. Tonight, I'll get my HCG shot at 9:15 p.m. and I will take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning to determine if my body has absorbed the hormone in the shot. A pregnancy test when I know I can't be pregnant, somewhat ironic, no?

I had a cafe latte this morning and I went swimming this afternoon with my dad. We had a good time eating and talking with friends. My dad did a backflip off the diving board. Now I have a headache, and tingling down the right side of my neck and in my right leg. So weird. Perhaps it's a pinched nerve. I looked it up online, what could it be? Diabetes? MS? Neuropathy? I am a hypochondriac.

2 comments:

  1. you and me both! any time I have a weird pain, it's good 'ol Dr. Web MD to the rescue. I think my primary care physician must stifle a chuckle when he sees me coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web MD and I are like THIS (holding up index and middle finger on right hand and crossing them tightly). I am really good at getting myself worried about the little pains I experience on a day to day basis.

    ReplyDelete