Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yeah Baby!


Student teaching, prepping for interviews, getting application materials together, housework, keeping up with friends, exercising (well, I've already dropped that ball for the present time), and getting ready for another house party... Yeah BABY!

Yes, I'm tired, but I'm loving being alive and enjoying the blessings that God has given me, because I'm sick of dwelling on what I don't have (kids, wealth, new car, teaching contract, curtains, new furniture, a nice lawn, painted house, finished house projects) etc.

I've lost 20 pounds!
I have an AWESOME student teaching placement at a really great school with wonderful teachers.
I've got an ultra supportive family and fabuloso network of friends (especially girlfriends) who are rallying around me to offer encouragement, pray for me and send cards my way...just when I need them.
I'm about to graduate with my teaching certification and my MA in Education baby! Yeah!

How wonderful!!! I'm also going to be 32 years old in a week. A week from today. I have a wishlist on Amazon.com, I like flowers, my birthstone is a diamond, and I only do well with surprises that are over and done with...no kidnappings...fake or otherwise. Seriously...I fight back. Do NOT consider that a personal challenge.

Thanks for sharing in my joy and for being a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment