Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Checklist. That's a compound word, "checklist."

I just fell asleep in the bathtub and woke myself up snoring. There was no danger of drowning, I had already drained the tub. I just hesitated too long getting out of the tub and fell victim to the sleepies.

I've decided to make myself a list to get my mind on the finish line, with true focus. Make that two checklists: one for now, one for after I graduate. The first will be a list of things I need/want to accomplish over the next two and a half weeks.

1. Finish my portfolio (this is a biggie)
observation reports
units
lessons
evaluations
journal

2. Be observed by my school principal (ditto)

3. Finish painting the bathroom.

4. Celebrate my birthday with the girls.

5. Throw my Pampered Chef party.

6. Get my hair done.

7. Go get a massage.

8. Graduate.

9. Try and find interim employment after I graduate (hopefully teaching)

10. Get some leads on some jobs.


It's pretty crazy in a fantabulous sort of way. Fantabulous. A new and improved compound word.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    Good luck with the list - especially the portfolio and job items!

    ReplyDelete