Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Half-Way There

I've reached THAT milestone. I'm half-way through my student teaching experience. I haven't been this tired since the end of a semester back in undergrad. I feel like I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. If you think of me, say a prayer for me...that I'll "finish strong," drive safely, and meet and even exceed the requirements of my student teaching experience.

Also pray for my relationship with my husband, that I would treat him the way I should (with respect) and not the way I want to treat him out of frustration or impatience. I have to work very hard not to use the "teacher voice" on him. He feels free to tell me I'm using it on him whenever we have a confrontation. I think he just doesn't realize that I've learned to use kinder words during a confrontation...apparently that qualifies as my "teacher voice" instead of as an improved method of conflict resolution. Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Some of your lessons from a 4th grade field trip are also quite applicable to teaching undergrads.

    ReplyDelete