Wednesday, April 2, 2008

P.S. I'm Still Fat and Indecisive

It's OK. You can laugh and I won't think any less of you...and No. That's not my butt.

So boot camp started up again...and P.S. I'm still fat. Weighing in at an astonishing 189lbs. I dream of losing weight by just thinking about it. POOF! I'm 30lbs. lighter. What would Jillian say...

I went to the doctor's office the other day, with a pain in my lower left abdomen. (Maybe it's a 30-lb. benign tumor) My hypochondriac spidey-sense was tingling and I had to get it checked out...the doc says....(drum roll please)...

I pulled my groin muscle. Yup. Don't remember THAT happening. The pain had fueled my sense of impending doom that one of my ovaries was pulsating with a giant cyst...or that I have a tumor or something awful like that. When something hurts...I automatically assume the worst. Just to be sure...I'm going to the gyno this week. It never hurts to be thorough, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment