Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I'm Deeply Sorry..." I Got Caught....



"I'm deeply sorry..." quoth former NY state governor Eliot Spitzer in an article by MSNBC news services amidst charges tying him to an expensive prostitution ring. He's sorry alright...sorry he got caught. You can't tell me he'd be as sorry as he is now if his indiscrections hadn't been brought under public scrutiny.

I'm sure there are powerful people that have tabs on all government officials, trying to discover their dirty little secrets to use as leverage to unseat them from power, should the need arise. The question we should be asking ourselves is who ousted Eliot Spitzer?

Was this marionette not obeying the people pulling his strings? Is this the case of a puppet who tried unsuccessfully to become a real boy? Was Spitzer's name on a long list of people who were aptly busted in this prostitution sting or was he specifically targeted for take-down?

No comments:

Post a Comment