Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Taking the Plunge...the other plunge.



I'm already married....I'm referring to taking steps towards applying to student teach and take my Praxis I exams. Allentown...Sylvan Learning Center....4 and 1/2 hours...$130.00 (no small coin there). I have a big study weekend coming up next weekend with my friend Christy. I'm debating on whether to take the exam on a Saturday (would have to schedule at the end of March) or take time off of work and do it during the day, that might be a better option.

Please keep me in your prayers! I have my first Statistics test on Monday, and a take home exam on Tuesday for my "Ed. and Assessment of Exceptional Children" class. Those dates will mark the 1/3-way completion point in the semester.


Prayer requests:
  • Completing my course work for my programs of study
  • Getting A's on my tests (to maintain my GPA)
  • Completing my application to student teach (within the next week) and being assigned to a school of God's leading
  • Scheduling, studying for and completing the Praxis exams in my immediate areas of certification
  • Lot's on my mind and heart as Jeff continues to look for a job (please pray that God will lead him to the right career and draw Jeff closer to Himself).

Thank you for your advice and thoughtfulness!

Rigel

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Rige. I'd go for Praxis sooner, rather than later. Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete