Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation from Eastern University

May 9, 2009 I officially graduated from Eastern University. I received my program completion letter, my references are in order and my application is in the PAReap system. I've even started applying for teaching jobs.

It is challenging to "get noticed" in this economy, but I enjoy a challenge. How does one successfully distinguish oneself from other candidates? How does one faithfully answer interview questions while showcasing one's strengths? How do you remember something distinct about each school district so that you can mention it in your interview if you are chosen for one?

The art of the interview is a skill to be practiced and perfected over time. I'll keep you posted on how things go. Feel free to share about your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment