Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back in the Game

So I went back to work today...as an administrative assistant. It's a good job to be able to fall back on. I'm working at a temp assignment, filling in for an executive administrative assistant and I'm being paid as a receptionist. I'll have to have a little chat with the staffing agency.

"Poltergeist 2" is on the "This" station. It's pretty crazy stuff. Good ole' "Carol Anne" and the guy from "Coach"...Craig T. Nelson. They don't make them like this anymore. I wonder what it would be like to have my house disappear.

So, the cat threw up on the dining room table and on top of all my stuff that was piled there. I assume it was the cat. I only saw the aftermath, but I assume it was Pixie because there was a long black hairball in the pile. Thankfully, I had the plastic tablecloth cover in place, and the surfaces she managed to defile could be wiped clean with a damp papertowel. No harm, no foul.

"This" is advertising a 70's movie called, "Black Mama, White Mama". Ever hear of it? Me neither, but it looks entertaining in a mindless, back-in-the-day kind of way. I'm not sure I have the brain cells to burn at this point. I think I will turn my attention to Aldus Huxley and his brave new world.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment