Monday, January 12, 2009

Gains and Losses

I only lost about four ounces over the weekend from not eating well and not exercising. Who'd have thought that hummus and one night of chinese food could turn me into a bit of a blimp? Chicken and broccoli bloat my belly. I had to workout extra hard at the gym tonight and now I can't lift my arms.

The good news is, I got measured today and I've lost almost 4 inches! I'm decidedly losing weight from the top down... 1.5 inches alone off my bust. Heh, heh. My waist didn't change. I'm still 31 inches there, but I've lost weight off my arms, legs and hips. Good times.

I have to get ready for bed. I have a cold, and I have to meet Zilla at the gym at 8:15 a.m. Brutal. Tomorrow...tomorrow...I love yah! Tomorrow! You're only a day away!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you! Sometimes measurements are better to go buy than weight. Keep it up!!!!!

    BTW - when do you start student teaching?

    ReplyDelete