Thursday, January 31, 2008

Prayer for My Mom


I have a prayer request for my Mom, Jeri. She has been having difficulty breathing lately, and the doctors are doing tests to determine if it is symptomatic of her allergies and asthma, or if it's something more ominous. I just called home today to say hello and talk with my parents, and Dad said mom was in the hospital, preparing to be discharged after a 24 hour period of observation. (This was a surprise)

Mom went to the doctor yesterday because her breathing problems were getting more pronounced. He sent her to the hospital and she had a stress test, and they took some imaging and gave her meds to help her breath. After the observation they are sending her home with more medication. I am waiting until she gets home to call her and see how she is doing. By that time, Dad will have left for work.

Please pray that the doctors will have wisdom to correctly diagnose her condition and appropriately medicate her if necessary. Please pray that we will all trust the Lord for his will in these circumstances and that we will honor him in our response.

It's Thursday afternoon as I write.

Greatfully,
Rigel

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying! Can I do anything for you? Seems like things have been rough lately.

    ReplyDelete