Saturday, February 11, 2012

Facebook Hiatus

Facebook and I are on a break. We've decided to see other people. No longer will I spend hours posting pics, reading your status or checking my messages. I may even now have time to be creative, although I feel like I haven't been creative in years. I don't really sew, or craft or quilt, but I'm learning how to cook and bake.

I joined a cooking club a year ago to motivate myself to have to learn new recipes from various cooking genres.  I admit I haven't come very far in the creative, cooking arts. I think it's because I care more about spending my time and energy on the twins. I do like this site I found on Pinterest. It's called FoodGawker.com and it's cah-RAY-zeeeeeeeeeee! If you like food, you have to check it out. It's rows and rows of photographs of mouthwatering food.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just letting you know that I've been missing you on fb though I understand the motivation and need for a break! Hope you and the girlies are doing well!!! (and Jeff, too!) Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete