Friday, January 7, 2011

Odd Tidbits of 411 and Other Nonsense

Today is the day when I can no longer zip up the front of my coat while wearing a sweater, even if I do try and suck in my stomach. No, "can do." On the plus side (no pun intended), I now have a nice shelf-like ledge on which to rest my plate of cheese and Triscuits during my afternoon snack. Every cloud has it's silver lining.

Last night I got my Rhogam shot last night at 6pm. Gave me a little bit of a headache...listed as a temporary side effect. I had it for the evening.

Labor and delivery classes start Thursday the 13th. I have to call the hospital to schedule a tour of their labor and delivery ward. That should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Take time to enjoy every minute of these "last days" they fly by much too quickly and then new memories will happen daily. So Happy for you guys and miss you.

    Matt Linardo

    ReplyDelete