Friday, April 2, 2010

Complete Ultrasound

Tonight at 7:15 pm I have another complete ultrasound. A little over a year ago I experienced a sharp pain in the lower left quadrant of my abdomen that waxed and waned. It did not happen every month. I had a complete ultrasound and a CT scan that found nothing but a slightly sagging bladder. Like the poltergeist, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I went back to the doc this week and she gave me an open script for another ultrasound that I could use when the pain came back. I made my appt. at Grandview Hospital for tonight. I really hope they do find something so that they can tell me if this freaking pain is an ovarian cyst, or a couple of ovarian cysts or whatever. I HATE not knowing what's causing it and making up all kinds of horrible thoughts in my head. Endometriosis? Diverticulitis? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Frustrated and tense. Catching myself getting an attitude with my husband. Regrets, worries, frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment