Monday, March 1, 2010

Giving the Doldrums the Boot

If you're having a bad day, grab it by it's pony tail with both hands, swing it around until it's dizzy and airborn and then let it fly...letting it's little girlie cries roll away into the distance, like water off a duck's back. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
That being said, the things I'm letting roll off my back are (drum roll please): being a new Pampered Chef consultant that doesn't have her act together yet, and getting down to my last pair of pants that fit that are getting thread-bare between the thighs. I could start me a fire. Shoooooooooot.

I've decided on a theme for my PC launch on March 11. It's going to be, "Just Desserts."  That's right, a whole lotta tasty goodness. I'm doing my penance at the gym to try and counteract the number of calories I may consume baking my test recipes alone.  If you want to be a guinea pig, you can come over and try 'em out.

Coincidentally, March 11 is also the day of my pregnancy test. I don't expect a "pregnant" result because it hasn't happened yet in 5 years, and I have a feeling it's going to be an uphill battle, but I'm not going to let it get me down. I'll keep going to the gym, burning some calories, and getting better at cooking and baking.

I'll continue going to school, doing my day job, and playing Mafia Wars on the down low. What?

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to March 11th AND your Just Desserts party, wish I lived closer!! HuGS!

    ReplyDelete