Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Friendspiration

Do you have friends that inspire you? I do. Lots of them. And it wasn't until I sent out a family newsletter asking people to send me news back, that I got to see just how inspirational these friends are and have become since we last communicated.

I've got one friend who is a wife and a mother to a little boy, and she is going back to school to become a social worker, after years of contemplation. I have another friend who is a wife and mother to two little girls and a little boy and she has started her own childrens' photography business. Visit her website at http://www.patriciaanne.com/ . She taught herself how to use her camera, built her own website and now she is attending business fairs to market herself!

Another friend, who is a wife and mother to three children is a teacher and she has started her own consulting business for children with behavioral issues. Another is a wife, a soldier, mother of three boys and her husband, who is also in the army is being deployed for a year overseas.

I cannot tell you how hearing from all these special women in one day has lifted my spirits and got my own thoughts stiring about what I could be doing with my own life. What potential is inside of me? What potential is inside of YOU?

2 comments:

  1. Sometime when you are visit us, we should attempt to cross 'Ride in a Hot Air Balloon' off of your list. J has a client who has a hot air balloon business, and we had a great trip. You would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! I would love it! Thanks for thinking of me girl!

    ReplyDelete