Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blogger I JUST Discovered....

I just found a new blog I'm lovin by Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds. It's a link on books that are good for this age group, geared towards younger preschoolers...just like her blog! Woot! One particular post is about Our Favorite Books by Subject. So, if you're looking to hit the library for some age appropriate reads, check out her post before heading out with your kiddos in tow! She's got groups for Starting School, Autumn, Colors, Farm Books, Hibernation, Gingerbread, Winter, and the Beach and Ocean and links to wear you can buy them, if you are so inclined. I am glad to have stumbled onto her blog as I've struggled to find things for younger preschoolers. Well, let's be honest...I haven't looked hard yet. But at least I've tried, and this is a good find.

No comments:

Post a Comment