Friday, July 1, 2011

Bumbo Seat

Here we go! The Bumbo baby seat. They each sat in it for a few brief minutes before their necks tired and they wanted to do something else, but it's a start. My bobble-headed babies are getting control of their necks!

I have several friends and family members whose kids have enjoyed their Bumbos. I read up on them and it seems that the biggest complaint/worry, other than having them tip over with active babies in them, is that the leg openings are too small for chubby-legged babies. I'm borrowing a friend's Bumbo. I don't think I would pay for one myself. Perhaps it's because I haven't had time to enjoy or respect it's full value. Only time will tell! What's your experience with the Bumbo?

2 comments:

  1. ...and they're really fun in the water! Not too much water or the seats will float, but it's a nice way to let them slash around in a baby pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE our bumbo, if you're worried about leggies fitting Miss A had some leg rolls and was just fine and at age 4 she still sits in it. Both girls love it and I even bought the tray (although I hear they made some improvements to the tray I have) I know you and the girls will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete