Sunday, November 28, 2010

123 Days and Counting!

I have 123 days left until my due date, and while I know that most women don't have their babies on their actual due date, I can't help but smile and think that somewhere close to that time frame, I'll get to meet my babies for the first time. Wow. Mind-blowing stuff. The stuff that dreams are made of.

So many thoughts are going through my head these last few days, among them: thankfulness over the holiday, missing my Grammy that passed a year ago this time of year (a few days after Thanksgiving), missing my husband who has gone hunting and thinking about preparing for my babies.

1 comment:

  1. yea!!! babies!!! I can't wait to see your little ones...i've been thinking the same thing...yikes 4 more months and baby will be here!!!!

    ReplyDelete