Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pray for Nina

Dear Friends,
A young wife and mother to three little girls in her in her mid-twenties is in intensive care at Temple Hospital in Philly. She is in need of a double lung and heart transplant in the next month. Her family is praying that she lasts until donor organs become available. The family is in need of your prayers.

Please pray for God's will to be done and for peace for the family, that God would spare her life and perform a miracle this Christmas.

This woman is my friend and she also goes to our church. She is one of the children of our Pastor and her name is Nina. Her husband's name is Tim. He is a police officer. This is a health battle that has been fought for about two years now. Please keep the Johnson and Wells families in your prayers.

Thanks,
Rigel

3 comments:

  1. oh no! I will be praying also.

    rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that things have gone back downhill. :( Because I relate to her spot in life (young, with 3 young children) I think about her from time to time & wonder how she's doing... this wasn't what I wanted to hear. :( I can't even imagine going through that. I know that we don't know them, but is there anything that the family needs? meals? help with the kids? I would love to help in any way needed. We will be praying for God's miracle- please let me know if there is anything to do for them.

    ReplyDelete